* Certificate: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace, University of South Florida
* Bachelors in Social & Criminal Justice, University of Arizona Global Campus
* Certified SYMBIS Facilitator
* Contributing author in the book, Jesus Can: Give You a New Life
* Author of the forthcoming book, Low Down Good for Nothing: An Uncensored Account of the Black Man in America
* Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals, Civic Engagement Chair.
Dubbed the “connector”, Charles E. Jackson II impacts lives every time he speaks.
Founder of Charles Jackson Media Company, LLC, a consultancy
connecting people with their passion and purpose, Charles finds innovative ways to reach across racial, social, and overall differences.
The Daytona native pulls from his life experience as a Marine leading hundreds, father raising two sons, social activist fighting for racial equity, and a black man surviving in America. Today, Charles is the author of the upcoming book “Low Down Good for Nothing: An Uncensored Account of the Black Man in America” and host of the popular video series “Race Talks Uncut” and “Leadership 911”. Charles’ leadership insights are a breath of fresh air. His teachings and programs put a 21st century spin on age-old ideologies and practices.
Founder of the Relational Leadership Model, The Connector teaches leaders how to use his 3-step
framework to connect with employees, facilitate diverse collaborations, and establish a genuinely inclusive environment.
“I care” shines through in every interaction with this change champion. Whether you’re engaging with Charles one-on-one or attending one of his events, you will walk away feeling inspired, awakened, and motivated to take action.